Energy Generation & Distribution Pros — Are you Ready?
The convergence of international business and the world's renewable energy technology experts is happening at the World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF), May 13–17, 2012, in Denver, Colorado.
Registration is open. The early registration discount ends April 13 and hotel rooms are limited. Sign up now for access to world's top renewable energy experts.
If your focus is energy generation and distribution, here are just some of the presentations ready for you:
- Impacts of Renewable Electricity Generation Technologies: Environmental, Social and Economic Sustainability
- Grid Interconnection and Performance Testing Procedures for Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Power Electronics
- Off-Shore Wind and Grid-Connected PV: High Penetration Peak Shaving for New York City
- Solar Power Tower: Modeling Performance and Cost in the System Advisor Model
- If energy generation isn't your thing, we've got hundreds of other sessions to choose from—WREF's complete program is now online.
For more information on WREF, visit www.wref2012.org.
The World Renewable Energy Network (WREN) and the American Solar Energy Society (ASES) have joined forces to present the World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF). The 2012 conference also is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), the Colorado Renewable Energy Society (CRES) and the International Solar Energy Society (ISES).
* mouse over magazine cover for issue identification