We are a growing Electrical Manufacturers Rep firm, currently seeking a Full-Time Outside Sales Representative who will be responsible for calling on electrical and lighting distributors, as well as electrical contractors, lighting designers and electrical specifiers. Past outside sales experience is an asset, but a great attitude is most important and this opportunity is open to applicants who want to make the jump from an inside position. Your territory is primarily Greater Vancouver with some out of town travel within British Columbia required. ( Approximately 10% travel required)
- Develop a sales plan for your territory and implement it
- Creating demand for our manufacturer partners's products.
- Engaging with the other team members to facilitate the sales process.
- Producing quotations, and coordinating with our inside team as well as manufacturers directly.
- Maintain product knowledge on the products we represent, and industry trends.
- Actively follow up leads and quotations
- Delivery of industry-leading service levels.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be willing to learn, think different and have fun.
- Electrical industry experience an asset
- A great attitude a must
- Diligent Organizational and Time Managment Skillls
- Build rapport and create lasting relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised, but also work within a team environment
- Utilize in person meetings, telephone and electronic communications to connect with your customers.
- Use our CRM software to plan your time, and communicate opportunities, quotations and competitive feedback.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We wish to thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.