APPrO 2020, the 32nd Annual Canadian Power Conference and Networking Event, is now a fully virtual online conference and networking experience. Featuring two days of carefully curated, professionally moderated rapid-fire discussions enhanced with online interactive functions, including community boards, virtual meet-ups, and more.
In addition to facing the challenges of market structure, economic efficiency and regulatory rethinking, leading experts and hundreds of market participants will be mastering new channels of communication through APPrO’s first fully online virtual conference.
Join your professional colleagues and industry leaders accessing high value information through state of the art digital networking, interactive panels, virtual meetings and more, enabled by the power of modern networking technology.
Check out the exciting speaker lineup: (view Speaker profiles)
- Benjamin Tal, Deputy Chief Economist of CIBC World Markets Inc., Opening keynote speaker
- Energy Minister Hon. Seamus O’Regan
- Terry Young, Interim President and CEO of the IESO
- Ken Hartwick, CEO of Ontario Power Generation
- Sophie Brochu, CEO of Hydro-Quebec
- Dawn Farrell, CEO of TransAlta Corp.
- Scotty Greenwood, Crestview Strategy
- Brian Vaasjo, President and CEO of Capital Power
- Mike Crawley, CEO of Northland Power
- Toby Heaps, CEO of Corporate Knights
Featured Programming & Networking: (view Current Agenda)
- Top industry leaders and decision makers
- Experts sharing their latest outlooks and challenging each other on key questions of the day
- The power of technology to rewire markets
- Economic recovery and the Planning Outlook – how they will shape the industry
- Market Renewal – Short term expectations and long term prospects
- The latest updates on power finance, regulation and politics
- State of the industry reports on nuclear refurbs, gas-fired power, storage and DERs
- The implications of climate policy for operations and investment
- What the US election means for the energy sector
- Real time interaction and networking tools made possible through online meeting spaces
- Keynote presentations
- High profile panels
- Interactive discussion forums
- Leading edge online virtual networking
- Sponsor and Exhibitor Showcases
- Event games and contests with sponsored prizes
... and more!